Uganda Networks is an exciting new project which will encompass a collaborative and interactive website for charities, churches and schools working with Uganda. Our aim is to capture and share knowledge about community development and Christian ministry in Uganda by finding out and mapping who is doing what where.
Being a member of Uganda Networks gives you secure access to a website where you can
- Use a powerful search facility to find other organisations carrying out similar work to yourself, or working in your area
- Take part in a members-only discussion forum, where members can share knowledge and experience, ask questions, and comment on topical issues;
- Search an opportunities section; offing employment, volunteering , events, relevant publications, discounts, shared transport
- Access a resources area and find documents offering best practice, practical information and general background material on Uganda as well as suppliers who are serving the voluntary sector (travel agents, insurers, currency brokers etc)
- Keep informed through a news section with news feeds from Ugandan and other media, and from member organisations.
Visit the Uganda Networks table to find out how you can become a member, or how you can use it to promote your services to the voluntary sector. Membership costs are structured on a sliding scale depending on the size of your organisation with separate costs for commercial companies. Charities which join the site before it goes live will receive a year’s membership free.
Uganda Development Services