VJ Immigration will be exhibiting at the UK Convention on the 15th Sept at Troxy-London.
VJ immigration have extensive experience in the whole range of immigration, asylum and nationality work.
Can assist with:
- Asylum & Human Rights applications and appeals
- EEA applications and appeals
- Applications for further leave to remain in the UK under the PBS and non-PBS routes, e.g. Tier 1-Tier4, spouse, dependant relatives
- Appeals against refusals in any of the immigration categories
- Points Based Scheme (PBS) Tier 1 applications: Investors, Entrepreneurs & Post-study work
- PBS Tier 2: Work permit applications, Intra-company transfers, Sportsperson & Minister of Religion
- PBS Tier 4: Student visas and obtaining letters of acceptance for placements at recognised British universities/colleges
- Sole Representative of an overseas company
- Family Unions (spouse/partner, children, fiancé, grandparents and other dependent relatives)
- Extensions of stay & Indefinite Leave applications in any of the above categories
- Visitors: Family, Academic, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Private Medical Treatment, Marriage, Prospective student & Transit
- EU Applications
- UK Citizenship and Naturalisation
- Immigration and Asylum Appeals
- Bail applications
We have developed expertise in offering advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK. Whether you are a business person seeking skilled staff from abroad, an individual coming to the UK to work, study, or settle, facing deportation, or a refugee facing risks in your home country Hounslow Law. can guide you safely through the complexities of EEA, Human Rights, immigration and asylum law.
UK immigration law is not only complex, it also changes rapidly and frequently. In a majority of cases, people are unaware that the law provides remedy, often the relief is hidden in obscure sources of law such as Home Office policies and concessions. We are able to clarify these sources of law for the benefit of our clients. We are registered with the UKBA for the same day premium service.
We frequently use the Human Rights Act and European Courts jurisprudence that benefit of our clients.
Initial 30 minute consultation fee of £50, which will be taken as part payment should you wish to instruct us for further work.
During this meeting initial meeting an advisor will discuss the costs of any further work need to be carried out. Any prices quoted will be fixed and do not include application or appeal fees.