For a flat fee of £50, we are offering your organisation the opportunity to have a banner and a short profile posted on the Ugandan Convention UK website and on its Facebook page.
Your organisation will be seen by the thousands of visitors to our site, by our many delegates attending the Convention this year, and by our VIP guests.
Do not miss out on making your organisation and its work known to our visitors and VIP guests! By having your name on our media platforms, you could attract investors, donors, new partners, even volunteers, and create close links with the Ugandan Government. In the last 3 years, around $5 million were invested in Uganda thanks to the Convention platform.
Banner specifications: 300 x 250 pixels for the web, and 851 x 350 pixels for Facebook. To this add, a brief text outlining your services or work, in no more than 250 words.
Contact us to book your e-publicity space now! Time is of the essence! Thank you.
Isabelle Gravenstein – 07737 666724
Free to register: www.ugandanconventionuk.org
DATE: Saturday, 13 September 2014 | TIME: 09.30 – 19.00
VENUE: Troxy, 490 Commercial Rd, E1 0HX London UK
Key speakers includes:
- Rt. Hon Edward Ssekandi, Vice President of Uganda
- Mr. Amos Nzeyi (Chairman Pepsi-Uganda)
- Mr. Ismail Ahmed (CEO World Remit)
- Mr. Mulimira Moses (NHS)
- Lord Popat (one of the richest persons in UK & founderTLC Group)
- Hon. Daudi Migereko, Minister of Housing
- Hon. Maria Kiwanuka, Minister of Finance
- Rt Hon. Rebecca Alitwala Kadaga, Speaker of Parliament
- Lord Sheikh, House of Lords
- Hon. Matthias Kasamba (Agriculture)
- Hon Amelia Kyambadde, Minister of Trade and Investment (TBC)
- H.E Nimisha Madhvani, High Commissioner – France
- Mr Nuradin Osman, CEO-Africa Massey Ferguson tractors
- H.E. Ambassador Berhanu Kebede (Ethiopia)
- Mr. Kyewalabye-Male D, CEU Buganda Land Board
- HE Mirjam Blaak, Head of Mission, Brussels
- HE Zaake W. Kibedi, Ambassador to the Nordic Countries
- HE Professor Joyce Kikafunda, High Commissioner
- Dr. Frank B. Sebbowa, CEO of Uganda Investment Authority
- Mr. George Mutabaazi, Diaspora case study (LC5) – Lwengo District