Website and all products and services offered by Progressive Media Group Limited.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- (a) personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
- (b) non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider’s utilised and other similar information.
- (c) cookies and log files may be used on our Website to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that
may not function properly.
How we use collected information
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. Progressive Media Group Limited uses User personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
- to personalise User experience: we may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- to improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- to process transactions: we may use the information Users provide when placing an order to service that order, as well as provide relevant informationabout our other products. We do not automatically share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission by the User. The User can at any time change its preferences by contacting us via our Website.
- to administer Website features: such as content, promotions and surveys and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we thinkwill be of interest to them.
- to send periodic emails: the email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as (a)respond to their inquiries and requests or (b) provide relevant information about our other products.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If
at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or
User may contact us via our Website.
User’ right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and
protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as
possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Unless we are given explicit permission to do so; we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information. We may without consent share generic
aggregated information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and
advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer
activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
List of our websites
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors
and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites
linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may
have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our
Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our Website may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to
recognise your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use
your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to
main page of our Website. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
email@example.com or alternatively:
Data Protection Officer
The Promota Africa
London SE1 5ES
- How to find Park Plaza London Riverbank, 18 Albert Embankment, LondonSE1 7TJ, United KingdomIdeally situated on the south side of the River Thames, Park Plaza London Riverbank is within walking distance of Vauxhall and London Waterloo National Railway Stations and Vauxhall and Waterloo London Underground Stations.
- Take bus 77 from Waterloo Station towards Tooting Station. The bus will continue heading southbound towards St Thomas’ Hospital, with the River Thames on its right-hand side. From St Thomas’ Hospital, the bus will continue straight towards Vauxhall, taking you to Lambeth Bridge. At the Lambeth Palace roundabout, it will take the second exit. After the roundabout, you will need to get off just after the bus passes the fire brigade station. The hotel is located on the left.
From King’s Cross & St. Pancras International Railway Stations
- Take the London Underground southbound Victoria line towards Brixton. Depart at Vauxhall via exit number 3. Walk east along Albert Embankment. Park Plaza London Riverbank will be on your right.
Get to Park Plaza London Riverbank by car”
- Please use Google Maps for exact driving directions to Park Plaza London Riverbank. Park Plaza London Riverbank does not provide hotel parking for guests. For local car park information, please contact the concierge team at the hotel by calling +44 (0) 20 7958 8000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking is available onsite through a third-party valet service. Please contact Car Spa Logistics for more information or to make a booking.
- Up to 2 hours – £20.00
- Up to 2 hours parking for vans – £25.00
- Up to 4 hours – £30.00
- Up to 4 hours parking for vans – £45.00
- Up to 8 hours – £40.00
- Up to 8 hours parking for vans – £60.00
- Up to 24-hours – £50.00
- Up to 24-hour parking for vans – £80.00
Please note the hotel is within the London Congestion Charge Area. It is the responsibility of the car owner to pay the congestion charge, not the hotel or valet parking. Pre-booking and pre-payment are strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Get to Park Plaza London Riverbank by taxi
- To find out whether you require a visa please check the UK Border Agency website which can be accessed at https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
- It is highly recommended that you apply for your visa in good time before the conference as the British Visa system can be slow. If you require an international invitation letter for visa purposes, please send us an email on email@example.com
From the airport
- Please note that costs are approximate, based on two people and subject to change.From London Heathrow Airport (LHR)Take the London Underground eastbound on the Piccadilly line. Change at Green Park Station for the southbound Victoria line towards Brixton. Get off at Vauxhall via exit number 3. Walk east along Albert Embankment. Park Plaza London Riverbank will be on your right.From London Gatwick Airport (LGW)Take the Gatwick Express train to London Victoria Station. Change to the London Underground, travelling southbound on the Victoria line towards Brixton. Get off at Vauxhall via exit number 3. Walk east along Albert Embankment. Park Plaza London Riverbank will be on your right.From London Stansted Airport (STN)Take the National Rail express train to London Liverpool Street. Change to the London Underground and take the Central line to Oxford Circus. Change to the southbound Victoria line to Vauxhall. Get off at Vauxhall via exit number 3. Walk east along Albert Embankment. Park Plaza London Riverbank will be on your right.
There are loads of reasons why you should attend Uganda-UK Convention 2019 this year. Here, we’ve assembled a list of reasons why you can’t afford to miss a show that – under one roof – will connect you with the entire business community looking to expand to Uganda (East Africa).[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Gain industry insight, discover the most outstanding projects and property deals, build partnerships and secure investment trust.
- Attend a ‘one stop shop’ opportunity to capitalize and take advantage of the best property deals, services and gain insight from industry experts.
- Face to face access to a wide range of experts to help and guide you with your property or investment purchase in Uganda.
- Access the latest projects by renowned and well-reputed developers, including agencies and lifestyle services based in Uganda.
- There will be banks, mortgage providers giving you advice how to finance your dream home or investment.
- New real estate investment opportunities in commercial or personal home.
- Keynotes from top business and government Ugandan Influencers
- Roundtables highlighting bankable investment opportunities
- Exhibition showcases for investment promotion agencies
- Private bilateral meetings with UK investors
- Dedicated networking sessions
- Identify concrete investment and business opportunities
- Gain access to top ministers, government and business influencers
- Debate and tackle critical businesses, East African investment and trade issues
- Build and strengthen crucial business relationships, networks and partnerships
- Senior government officials: Heads of state, ministers, heads of RECs, investment promotion agency leaders, and policy makers from Africa and beyond
- Executive-level global business leaders, including: CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs, Presidents, MDs, VPs, Government Relations/ Investment Banking
- Financiers and investors: investment banks, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, family offices, UHNWIs, operators
- International governmental organisations and multilateral agencies
- Professionals services: consultants, legal advisors, risk consultants, academics
- Leading international, regional and local media and publications
- Innovators and disruptors
- Venture capital investors
- Policy makers and political leaders from across Africa
- Central bankers and regulators
- Banking and finance
- Development finance
- institutions (DFIs)
- Economists, academics, and thought leaders from across tech and finance
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and AI enthusiasts
- Law firms involved in FinTech
Panels and sessions will address:
- Uganda’s potential: An evaluation of the market and economic robustness.
- Economic reforms and privatisation agenda and progress.
- Incentives, opportunities and benefits in the new established Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA)
- Ministers to discuss incentives and favourable polices.
- Invest in affordable housing with a s little as £19,000 with ROI of over 25% within one year.
- Where to invest: Priority areas of industrial investment and opportunities.
- Investment opportunities in agriculture, manufacturing, FMCG, infrastructure, real estate, technology, tourism and hospitality sectors.
- Closing energy gaps: Opportunities in renewable energy, Oil and Gas sectors.
- Investing in the financial sector.
- Uganda Investment Authority to discuss Investment Incentives and Guarantees for foreign companies.
- Latest divestments, M&A deals and JVs.
FinTech program will address:
- Policy and Regulation
- Financial inclusion
- New paradigms in banking
- Lending and finance
- Investing in Uganda
- The future of payments
- Artificial Intelligence
Benefits for British exporters:
- stable, liberalised economy
- strong natural resource base
- government commitment to private sector
- low cost workforce
- part of 2 regional blocs which increases the potential consumer base
- attractive investment policies
- Access to EAC, with a market of over 135 million consumers with a total GDP of USD84.7 billion.