The Ugandan Convention in UK – 13th Sept 2014
Theme: “Uganda is open for business!”
An event not to be missed!
If you are serious about investment, you must attend the Ugandan Convention UK and hear about untold opportunities in the sectors of Energy, Finance, Oil & Gas, Tourism, Telecoms, Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Education, Infrastructure Development, Housing, IT, Transport, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Sectors, in Uganda and the East African region.
The Convention promotes Uganda and East Africa as the favoured investment destination in Africa. This year, the Convention will be bigger and better, attracting powerful delegations from Uganda, Kenya and Europe, and over 2000 delegates.
- Rt. Hon Edward Ssekandi, Vice President of Uganda
- Mr. Amos Nzeyi (Chairman Pepsi-Uganda)
- Mr. Ismail Ahmed (CEO World Remit)
- Mr. Mulimira Moses (NHS)
- Lord Popat (one of the richest persons in UK & founderTLC Group)
- Hon. Daudi Migereko, Minister of Housing
- Hon. Maria Kiwanuka, Minister of Finance
- Rt Hon. Rebecca Alitwala Kadaga, Speaker of Parliament
- Lord Sheikh, House of Lords
- Hon. Matthias Kasamba (Agriculture)
- Hon Amelia Kyambadde, Minister of Trade and Investment (TBC)
- H.E Nimisha Madhvani, High Commissioner – France
- Mr Nuradin Osman, CEO-Africa Massey Ferguson tractors
- H.E. Ambassador Berhanu Kebede (Ethiopia)
- Mr. Kyewalabye-Male D, CEU Buganda Land Board
- HE Mirjam Blaak, Head of Mission, Brussels
- HE Zaake W. Kibedi, Ambassador to the Nordic Countries
- HE Professor Joyce Kikafunda, High Commissioner
- Dr. Frank B. Sebbowa, CEO of Uganda Investment Authority
- Mr. George Mutabaazi, Diaspora case study (LC5) – Lwengo District
Join us on the day and meet the people who can truly transform the business landscape of Uganda. Become part of this amazing development!
Become the King Entrepreneur that Ugandan and East Africa need today!
Africa is the future. Let UGANDA be your starting point TODAY!
…and of course, join us at the after-party to get a taste of true African culture, music and dance!
DATE: Saturday, 13 September 2014 | TIME: 09.30 – 19.00
VENUE: Troxy, 490 Commercial Rd, E1 0HX London UK
Register now: www.ugandanconventionuk.org
“…There are two Kings in the modern world: the entrepreneur and the consumer. Today, much of Africa has got one King ─ a capable and growing consumer society; the only King that is missing is the entrepreneur King….” President of Uganda, H.E. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni