WHO ARE UCU-UK MEMBERS?
The Ugandan UK Convention, a Trade and Investment Forum that brings together experts, business leaders, professionals and representatives from prominent organisations based in Uganda, the UK and internationally. Members and delegates have access to up-to-date information on the vast potential for investment that Uganda offers to both the domestic and international community. They can acquire business tips, obtain relevant literature on priority sectors for investment, take part in an interactive Q & A session and hear about the realities of doing business in Uganda.
HOW CAN I BECOME A UCU-UK MEMBER?
UCU-UK Membership is on an annual basis and is open, to the following:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Investors and financiers
- Microfinance institutions
- Development financial institutions
- Multilateral organisations
- Trade associations
- Business associations
- Business Consultants
- Ministers and government officials
- Agriculture/agribusiness companies
- Producers and suppliers of farming equipment and agricultural machines
- Charities and voluntary organisations
- Exporters and Importers
- Franchisers and Distributors
- Legal Experts
- Credit and Political Risk Insurers
- Export Credit Agencies
- Real estate developers
- EAC Diaspora
- Regional /local authorities
- Individual philanthropists
- Social investors
- Executives and trustees of private and corporate foundations
- Executives and trustees of grant-making institutions
If you would like to apply for membership, please click here and complete the membership application form.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
Membership levels vary, to view all membership levels and benefits, please click here. Partners and Members contribute to the financial stability and sustainability of the UCU-UK.